|Apple Crisp Topped With "SO Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk " Frozen Dessert|
- 6 to 8 large cooking apples, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of golden raisins
- 1 box of your favorite gluten free vanilla cake mix ( I use Arrowhead Mills)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of slivered almond
- 1/2 cup of Earth Balance buttery spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl toss the apples with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix in the raisins. Spread mixture evenly in an ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl mix the cake mix, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and the slivered almonds. With a fork, cut in Earth Balance buttery spread until it turns into crumble. Add the egg to the mixture and mix well. Spread evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm with the "So Delicious" vanilla bean frozen dessert.