|Hearty Sausage, Mushroom and Bean Casserole|
|Some of my Favorite GF/Soy/Dairy Free Ingredients|
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 1 lb package of your favorite sausage ( My favorite is "Murray's Sweet Italian Sausage" which is all natural and delicious.)
- 2 15oz cans of chili beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce. Organicville original BBQ sauce is sweetened naturally with agave nectar and is a staple in my pantry! When you taste it you will understand why!
- 1 package of mushrooms ( any kind that you like is fine)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook sausage in a large baking dish for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drain any liquid from the baking dish. Slice the sausage on an angle into bit sized pieces and return to the baking dish.
- Add the beans, mushroom and onions to the sausage
- Pour BBQ sauce over the above mixture and mix well.
- Cover with foil and turn the oven down to 350 degrees and cook for another 30 minutes
More to come……..Stay tuned for my favorite Thanksgiving cornbread stuffing, side dishes and dessert recipes. As always GF/Soy and Dairy Free!