|Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip|
- 1 large can or jar of marinated artichokes
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Daiya mozzarella style cheese alternative
- 1/2 c. Galaxy Rice grated parmesan cheese alternative
- 1/2 c. Vegenaise Soy-Free Mayo alternative
- 1T garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Transfer into a medium size glass or ceramic baking dish. ( I like the "Apilco" brand souffle dish available at both William Sonoma and Amazon for this recipe as it is microwaveable, ovenproof and dishwasher safe.)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top begins to brown and is bubbly.
- Serve hot.