|BBQ Turkey Nachos|
- 4 cups of shredded cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce ( I like the Organicville Original which is naturally sweetened with agave nectar and gluten/soy and dairy free. This can be ordered from Amazon if you cannot find it in your local market.)
- 3 cups of cheddar cheese alternative ( I like the Daiya brand.)
- 8 cups of gluten free tortilla chips
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup each of sliced red and yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Spread the tortilla chips on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- In a medium saucepan combine the barbecue sauce with 1/2 cup water and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked turkey to the barbecue sauce and heat through.
- Spread the turkey from the above step over the tortilla chips and top with the shredded cheese alternative and the black beans. Arrange the peppers on top and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole.
This is certain to be a winning dish!