Tonight's dinner is Pecan Crusted Halibut Fillet with Healthy Sauteed Kale and Quinoa. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see how quick and easy this is to prepare.
|Pecan Crusted Halibut Fillet|
Ingredients: ( Serves 4)
- 4 small halibut fillets
- 4 tablespoons tablespoons of your favorite GF Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup of GF panko flakes Note: My favorite brand is "Jeff Nathan Creations All Natural Gluten Free PANKO Flakes" which are GF, Soy Free and Milk Free.
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 5 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Soy Free natural buttery spread Note: This is the one in the red tub and is marked GF, Soy Free and Dairy Free.
- pinch of salt
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl melt the Earth Balance buttery spread, and mix in the honey, mustard
- In a baking dish, add the halibut fillets and cover with the mixture from the above step
- In a bowl mix the panko flakes, pecans, parsley, salt and pepper and sprinkle on the halibut
Serve with sauteed kale and quinoa for a " Simply 123 Allergy Free" meal. Bon Appetite!