Ingredients: Serves 6 to 8
- 6 medium sized baked potatoes
- 6 ounces of Daiya Chive & Onion cream cheese style spread
- 1/2 cup of crumbled bacon or bacon bits ( Note: this can also be made with turkey bacon.)
- 1 1/4 cups of Daiya cheddar style shreds ( Note: Daiyla products can be ordered from Amazon, if not available at your local grocer.)
- 11/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers, leaving a half inch of flesh. Reserve the scooped out flesh for another use.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients from above until blended. Mixture should be thick.
- Spoon the mixture into the scooped out potato skins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, switch to broil for about 3 minutes or until the tops are lightly toasted.
So good you may want to double the recipe as they will go fast!