- 1 cup of Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups Enjoy Life "Mega Chocolate Chunks"
- 2 Tablespoons of Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- 1 cup SO Delicious almond or coconut milk "greek style" yogurt, vanilla flavored
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of your favorite gluten free flour (I like to use the King Arthur Flour for baking.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla ( Alternatively, you can use 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder. The Authentic Foods brand is gf.)
- 1 cup sugar or if you prefer you can use 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ( HAIN Baking Powder is gf.)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8x8 baking pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and the buttery spread together in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs (lightly beaten), with vanilla, sugar ( agave if using that) and yogurt.
- In a separate clean bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add this flour mixture to the egg mixture from the step above. Mix in the melted chocolate mixture and then lightly fold in the "Mega Chocolate Chunks".
- Pour into the greased baking dish and bake for about 25-30 minutes. When cool cut into squares.
This recipe was shared at Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com