|Winter Fish Stew|
Ingredients: (Serves 6 to 8)
- 1 lb cod (can substitute the cod with swordfish or any other white fish), cut into chunks
- 1 lb either bay or sea scallops
- 1 can either northern beans or butter beans
- 1 can extra large pitted black olives (optional)
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes
- 1 fennel bulb with sprigs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T parsley
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange the cod and scallops in a glass oven safe baking dish.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, drain olives and beans, and add them all to the baking dish.
- Slice the fennel into 1/2 inch pieces and add to the baking dish as well.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and salt and pour over mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with the fennel sprigs and lemon.