This is a super simple, easy and as always gluten, soy and dairy free Avocado with Yogurt Dip. This is a repost for SO Delicious "The Fast and Fresh “Dairy-Free Time Trials” Recipe Contest.
- 2 6 ounce containers of SO Delicious "Greek Style" plain coconut milk yogurt
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved, seeds and membranes removed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Place yogurt, avocados, garlic, lime, salt, and jalapeno pepper into a large bowl.
- Blend with an immersion hand blender until smooth.
- Add the cilantro, blend for another few seconds.
Note: I LOVE the "Breville Immersion Blender". Easy to use and very little cleanup. Of course you can also use your food processor for this recipe.
Serve with my Homemade & Healthy Gluten Free Pita Chips from a prior post! Also a fabulous accompaniment to grilled chicken or makes for a wonderful sandwich spread.
Thanks again for visiting my blog and please do not forget to sign up using the box on the top right to receive all my upcoming email updates via subscription. Have a great day!