Ingredients: Makes 12 Mini Cheesecakes
For the Crust:
- 1 package (14 cookies) Enjoy life Crunchy Cookies, Vanilla Honey Graham flavor. Note: You can also use any other gluten free brand of your choice, however Enjoy life is the only one I have found to be gluten, soy and dairy free.
- 3 tablespoons of Earth Balance buttery spread in the red tub
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons of almonds, finely chopped
For the Filling:
- 2 eight ounce containers of Daiya Plain Cream Cheese alternative
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs Note: You can also use "Egg Replacer" if desired.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Toppings to chose from :
- 1 15 ounce can of either cherry, blueberry or strawberry pie filling
- or fresh fruit or chocolate ( Of course you can be creative and come up with other toppings as well.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 2 1/2 inch size paper or foil liners in 12 muffin cups
- Put cookies in the food processor, and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add the softened Earth Balance, sugar, and almonds and pulse to blend.
- Divide mixture equally among the muffin cups, pressing evenly into the bottom of each cup. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Place cream cheese alternative, sugar, eggs and vanilla in the food processor, mix until smooth. Pour mixture into baked crusts, dividing equally, and filling each cup almost to the top. Bake until set, about 15 minutes. remove from the oven and let cool completely. Garnish with cherry pie filling. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
- Remove muffin pan from refrigerator 15 minutes prior to serving. Carefully remove each cheesecake from it's muffin liner. Plate and enjoy!
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription box on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
This recipe was shared at: Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com
This recipe was shared at : Full Plate Thursday, http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/http://
This recipe was shared at Gluten Free Wednesday's :http://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-wednesdays/