The only thing that makes any dessert even more appealing is when it's served in adorable mini portions. These decadent Mini Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars are no exception. Served in bite size portions, these rich, indulgent cheesecake minis are made with non dairy cream cheese and raspberry preserves. So yummy it is hard to have just one! These bite size treats may be the perfect (gluten, soy and dairy free) Valentine's Day dessert!
Ingredients: Makes 20 bars
- 1 package (14 cookies) Enjoy life Crunchy Cookies, Vanilla Honey Graham flavor, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crumbs) Note: You can also use any other gluten free brand of your choice, however Enjoy life is the only one I have found to be gluten, soy and dairy free.
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance buttery spread in the red tub, melted
- 2 eight ounce containers of Daiya Plain Cream Cheese alternative, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour gluten free flour Note: I like to use the Bob's Red Mill.
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving 1 inch of foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray. Note: Glick's cooking spray is not only gluten and dairy free but also soy free as well.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs and Earth Balance. Press into pan. Bake 12 minutes. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, beat cream cheese alternative and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended. Beat in flour and almond extract. Pour over cooled crust. Drop preserves by teaspoonfuls over batter; swirling through the batter with a knife creating a marbled design.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Use foil to lift out of pan. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator.
Thanks for visiting my blog and please do not forget to sign up to receive all my upcoming recipes and updates via the " subscription box" on the upper right side of this blog. Have a great day!