|Gluten Free Cake in a Mug|
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 4 teaspoons Stevia ( Alternatively, 2 tablespoons honey can be used.)
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon non dairy milk of your choice Note: I used SO Delicious unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips or chunks Note: Enjoy life Chocolate Chips and Chunks are both gluten, soy and dairy free.
- Spray a microwave safe mug or small dish with cooking spray. Note: Glick's cooking spray is soy free in addition to gluten free.
- Put all the ingredients into a mug or small bowl.
- Mix very well with a fork or small whisk (you do not want chunks of egg or applesauce in there.)
- Cook in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Top it with your favorite topping (nuts, non dairy whipped topping, fruit, etc.) or enjoy it plain! So good!
Don't forget to check out my "Weekly Grocery Specials" found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Once again, thanks for visiting my blog and please do not forget to subscribe to all my upcoming recipes and product tips via the subscription box on the upper right side. Have a great day!
This recipe was shared at Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com