Have you ever tried Carrot Juice? If not, do not be scared off by the bold tangerine color. It is really quite delicious and full of antioxidants. Drink a glass and you’ll be protecting your heart, strengthening your eyes, and reducing your risk of cancer. This recipe for an easy blender Carrot Pineapple Juice is not only delicious but naturally gluten free, low in cholesterol, low fat, low sodium, vegetarian, no added sugar and vegan.
|Carrot Pineapple Juice|
Ingredients: Yields 2 cups
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup, peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 slice of lemon, with peel
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender or juicer in the order listed and secure lid.
- Blend slowly increasing speed to to high.
- Once at high blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe was shared at Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com, Gluten Free Wednesday