|Holiday Noodle Pudding|
- 8 oz of wide noodles ("GEFEN" makes a wide noodle that is gluten, soy and dairy free and kosher as well. If you cannot find these in your grocery or speciality store they can be ordered from Amazon. An alternate brand of noodles is "Mrs. Glee's" Old Fashion Noodles also gluten, soy and dairy free which can also be found on Amazon.)
- 1 cup of golden raisins
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of vanilla coconut or almond milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 4 cups of either coconut or almond milk Note: I used SO Delicious Coconut Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil a 13x9x2 glass baking dish with a little coconut oil.
- Spread the uncooked noodles over the bottom of the prepared dish and sprinkle with raisins.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, yogurt, melted coconut oil, and sugar until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the noodles and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Bake the pudding for about an hour or until the center is set. Cut into squares and serve. Can be served warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was shared at Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com, Motivation Monday , Hearth and Soul Blog Hop