These soft chewy Almond Butter Raisin Cookies are not only healthy, gluten, soy and dairy free but are made with the simplest of ingredients. With a decadent richness from the almond butter and raisins they have now become my staple go to snack and freeze very well. Great for the entire family!
|Almond Butter Raisin Cookies|
Ingredients: Makes 12 to 14 cookies
- 1 cup crunchy, salted almond butter
- 1/2 cup organic whole cane sugar Note: Alternatively you can use either honey or maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg or egg substitute equivalent
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat egg, almond butter, sugar, salt, baking soda and vanilla extract. Sift coconut flour into the egg mixture while continually stirring. Fold raisins into the mixture.
- Drop mixture by the spoonful on to a prepared baking sheet allowing at least 3 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription box on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
This recipe was shared at: Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com ,