This is a recipe for a grain- free moist and Sweet Banana Bread that tastes just like the one Mom used to make! Additionally, it is gluten/dairy free and Paleo friendly. I like to eat this for breakfast with a little jam but also love it as an afternoon treat with tea or as a scrumptious dessert.
|Grain Free Banana Bread|
Ingredients: makes 1 loaf
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk Note: I like the SO Delicious brand
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (about 2 cups)
- Optional Mix-ins; Chocolate Chips, Walnuts, Pecan, Coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a standard loaf pan.
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Note: you can alternatively use either a blender or a handheld immersion blender.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription box on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
This recipe was shared at: Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com http://www.tessadomesticdiva.com/2014/05/allergy-free-wednesday-119.html
This recipe was shared at : Full Plate Thursday, http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/http://
This recipe was shared at Gluten Free Wednesdays :