Recipe: Yields about 8 servings
- 11/2 pounds of fresh peaches, pitted (about 4 large ones peaches)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 pint vanilla flavored coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add peaches, unsweetened coconut milk and half of the vanilla flavored coconut milk to a food processor or blender. Blend until it is the consistency of a smoothie. While running, add the rest of the vanilla coconut milk, vanilla extract, and the honey. Blend again until combined.
- If you have an ice cream maker pour mixture into it and churn according to directions. Transfer the churned sorbet into a freezer-safe bowl and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to let the sorbet solidify and be scoop-able. Note: If you do not have an ice cream maker, just put the sorbet directly from the food processor into the freezer.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription box on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
This recipe was shared at: Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com
This recipe was shared at : Full Plate Thursday, http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/http://
This recipe was shared at Gluten Free Wednesday's :http://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-wednesdays/