Gazpacho, the perfect hot weather soup is simply a salad in liquid form, which means it is both healthy and one of the easiest dishes to make. All you need to get started is a blender and some super tasty, juicy tomatoes, cut into large chunks. Additionally, since there is no need to use a stove top or oven, gazpacho is a great recipe for beginner cooks or those interested in a quick meal with little cleanup.
- 6 ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Hot sauce, for serving
- avocado for garnishing
- In a blender or food processor, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, garlic, water, oil and vinegar and process until coarsely pureed. Season with salt and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with hot sauce and avocado.The gazpacho can be refrigerated overnight.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription box on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
This recipe was shared at: Allergy-Free Wednesday, www.realfoodallergyfree.com
This recipe was shared at : Full Plate Thursday, http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/http://
This recipe was shared at Gluten Free Wednesday's :http://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-wednesdays/