|GF/DF/GRAIN FREE ROSEMARY AND SEA SALT CRACKERS|
Recipe: Makes about 20 crackers
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, lightly whisk the oil, egg and water to combine. In a larger bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients into a uniform dry mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir well to combine. Once the dough comes together, use your hands to mix well and ensure a uniform mixture.
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out to 1/8 inch thickness. Peel off the top sheet of parchment paper and place the bottom sheet with dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut into 2-inch squares and bake 12-15 minutes until lightly golden around the edges. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator up to one week, or at room temperature up to two days.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription or " follow by email box" on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
This recipe was shared at: Allergy-Free Wednesday,
Full Plate Thursday, http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/http://,