|GF/DF Breakfast Blueberry Cornbread|
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill gluten free corn flour
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill course grind cornmeal
- 1/2 cup palm coconut sugar or turbinado raw cane sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted Earth Balance Buttery Spread ( the red container is gluten, soy and dairy free) or 4 tablespoons coconut oil; melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Heat over to 325 degrees. Grease a 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine corn flour, cornmeal, salt and sugar.
- In another mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients. Add the Earth Balance and stir. Add blueberries.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges turn golden. Use a toothpick to check that the center is done.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription or " follow by email box" on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
Gluten Free Wednesdays, Fat Tuesdays, Real Food Friday ,Gluten Free Fridays, Inspiration Monday, Melt In Your Mouth Monday, Motivation Monday, Hearth and Soul,