|COFFEE MOUSSE PUDDING|
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup espresso, or strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup palm sugar
- In a medium sauce pan combine the coconut milk and coffee and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Watch closely as the coconut milk boils over quickly.
- In a small bowl combine the arrowroot powder, salt and sugar. Whisk until smooth and all lumps have disappeared.
- Once the coconut milk and coffee are simmering add the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Boil gently for 1 minute. Pour hot pudding through a fine strainer to remove any little clumps that may have formed.
- Pour into serving dishes, then cover the surface with plastic wrap to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription or " follow by email box" on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!