Deep, dark and rich, these "Double Chocolate Chunk Paleo Cookies" are for true chocolate lovers! Crisp and light on the outside, chewy gooey on the inside- yum! Definitely the best gluten free chocolate cookies I have ever made and so quick and easy to make. You will find yourself making this recipe over and over again as they will not last very long in your house. Consider making a double batch like I do!
Recipe: Makes 12 to 14 cookies
- 1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chunks Note: Enjoy Life brand chocolate chunks and chips are gluten, soy and dairy free.
Don't forget to check out my Weekly Grocery Specials found under pages in the side bar. This is a new addition to my blog. Additionally, please remember to sign up via the subscription or " follow by email box" on the upper right side to receive all my upcoming recipes, product tips and grocery specials. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!